SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 13 June 2017

DIY Fidget Spinners

Tried this, the kids love it and Mom and Dad are definitely addicted!

I'm sure if you're the parent of any kid under the age of ten, they've come home asking for a 'fidget spinner' of their own.  I had no idea what that was at first, but after a little researching I quickly realized their popularity. My son first asked me if we'd get him one, so we thought, why not see if this could be a DIY project for dad to work on with him? Maybe it might prove to be more fun making it than just picking one up at the store. This is the latest 'craze' amongst kiddos, and this DIY worked so well for us, I just had to share!

Build your own using this simple video we found on YouTube!


1 comment :

  1. Never even thought about making this! Great idea! I'll do this for my little cousins!

    ReplyDelete